
Last friday, I was at the office working when I get a phone call that Taylor has cut his arm and is en-route to the E.R. (Never a fun call for a parent to get!)
The Kids had been playing a game on the neighbors trampoline and Tay was head & arms down in between a set of springs. An older boy was helping him up, by grabbing his feet and pulling him back onto the tramp, all in one yank. Taylor's arm pit had got caught on the hook of the spring and basically scalped the skin off the underside of his arm.
How about that for a random, wierd accident?? :)
This first picture is what I first saw and only part of the injury. He didn't want to lift up his arm to show me the rest of it. Can't blame him one bit tho.
A little morphine, sedation, A Plastic Surgeon and 5 hrs later we were out of E.R. I took these pictures with my phone. How else was I gonna explain it without pics?
If you want to see more, be prepared. It aint pretty!..YIKES!
I'm just sooo proud of Taylor. He was soo brave and courageous. And a GREAT big thanx to my Dear sweet neighbor that gave him 1st aid, and drove him to the Pital! We love you Mindy! You Da best!! :)
3 comments:
That looks like it hurt. It made me shudder (a lot of times). I hope he is starting to feel better. Poor guy!
Thanks for your comments. They always made me laugh.
You guys are always having so much fun. We need some fun lessons. We've become big stick-in-the-muds!
I knew I shouldn't have looked @ your page for awhile cause you'd post these pics, I honestly thought they'd make me throw up if I saw them, but hey they didnt!yeah for me!!
So good to see you last weekend. You are so brave Taylor. And so are the rest of you. Thank you for the bed and the breakfast. Was wonderful to be in your home. Love ya all bunches, MOM
Post a Comment