
Okay....so I been busy:) And my lap top totally crashed, spent a week in the shop, only my pics and the basic startup stuff survived. They couldn't even recover sound. Yip! S.O.L But all is well. I got all my pics so I be happy. :)
Our month of May went by so fast I'm not sure I can even recount much of it. The boys had fun at the Father n' Son's outing. They camped out @ Warm Springs ( a church owned resort out in the middle of the Nevada dessert) Yah...that's a picture of one of the many pools.
Then there was Mother's Day. Rio made me breakfast in bed all by himself! He is soo sentimental and sweet. Kass made a ceramic cup and Tay made a cute wall hanging thing. Oh i'm so lucky to be their mom! I got great kids if I do say so myself. :)
The next weekend our awesome neighbor gaves us free tickets to the C.O.R.R Baja Truck Races in Vegas. That was soooo way cool! And awesome, and exciting, and loud, and dusty but soo totally off the charts on entertainment! We are #1 fans. We even hooked up Ryan and his boys and got to spend the day at the races with them.
Another cool thing that happened last month was we finally got our b ball court poured out back. We put up the hoops a week or so later and now we're ready for hte playoffs. :)
May 23rd was the last day of school for the kids and boy are they so sad about that! (NOT!)
For Memorial weekend we spent most of it in Alton at My Fam Reunion. It was way fun, A little on the cold side but soo great to visit with my sibs and the Cummings clan. I got such a great Family!
May 31st I put together an Action Construction BBQ at the Park. A little bit stressful but all went well. We are so grateful for good employees and most of all blessed with more jobs. YEH! :)
That perty much sums it all up. I just have to mention how great the kids have been this last week w/out school and me starting most my days @ 5am, they have been soo awesome at doing their list of chores and being responsible and tolerant with each other till I get home. Did I mention I had great kids?? hmmm :)
Okay, now that I can't think of anything else to blah, blah I'll jis shut up. :)
HAVE A FANTABULOUS.....EVERYTHING! :) lol
3 comments:
You are awesome Ape. That's one of the reasons your kids are awesome ya know. I had so much fun at Mom's with all you guys. I miss you so much. We are headed back on the 4th. love ya, Char
So good to hear that you have your computer back,or is it a new one? We missed you while you were gone. But we were so delighted to have you home with your awesome kids and husband. It is always good to be together. Hope that you can come on the 4th, too. Let me know, ok? I am glad you can be with the kids as much as possible. Love ya bunches
Sounds like a good month! Sorry about the computer, though. I've had the same problem, so I finally got an external hard drive to back up to.
Post a Comment