What beautiful sisters I have!! So wish we could have come too but we had fun with Jen, Torrie and Arlyn on the 24th. Too bad we don't all live closer.
Been a while since I have been to Blogville. So good to see you having fun together. Great time for you all. Wonder where you kids got to be so good lookin'?? Love ya!!!
4 comments:
What beautiful sisters I have!! So wish we could have come too but we had fun with Jen, Torrie and Arlyn on the 24th. Too bad we don't all live closer.
I'm so so so glad you guys came up. I hope you can come again soon.
I love that picture of you and Chary.
Been a while since I have been to Blogville. So good to see you having fun together. Great time for you all. Wonder where you kids got to be so good lookin'?? Love ya!!!
Post a Comment