I totally agree. I think they took Sept. off the calendar cause I didn't see it. I glad you got some pictures. Kass looks great. Sounds like volleyball is going good.
Why did we miss the shots of Labor Day. It was fun to see you in "real life ". I think that was in September--time does fly. Love to see the kids having fun. Love ya
3 comments:
I totally agree. I think they took Sept. off the calendar cause I didn't see it. I glad you got some pictures. Kass looks great. Sounds like volleyball is going good.
Kass is a "ski," as Kris would say. :) Fun pics! You all look great.
Why did we miss the shots of Labor Day. It was fun to see you in "real life ". I think that was in September--time does fly. Love to see the kids having fun. Love ya
Post a Comment