Yippie for you. I am so glad you started a blog. The kids love the pictures. It looks like you guys had a blast at Glamous (or how ever you spell that word). Now we can keep in touch better with this whole blog thing. Love ya, Char
Hey I'm so glad you got a blog!! We can keep in touch now and talk more! Even though I live with you and I'm your crazy daughter and I'm in school now I luv you and I'll see you after school! luv ya bye bye
3 comments:
these are such adorable family pictures!
Yippie for you. I am so glad you started a blog. The kids love the pictures. It looks like you guys had a blast at Glamous (or how ever you spell that word). Now we can keep in touch better with this whole blog thing. Love ya, Char
Hey I'm so glad you got a blog!! We can keep in touch now and talk more! Even though I live with you and I'm your crazy daughter and I'm in school now I luv you and I'll see you after school! luv ya bye bye
Post a Comment