Sunday, February 3, 2008

SNOW! in ST. GEORGE??!!






Can you believe it?! SNOW! We never get snow! We had to take pics of this amazing-ness! We had soo much fun building "Bozo, the snow dude" and havin' a snowball fight with the neighbors!

6 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

HA! That's about as crazy as snow in North Carolina. But I'll bet people didn't freak out there like they do here over two little inches. :)

Char said...

That looks like a lot of snow to build a snow man that big. I guess now you get a little glimps of what we live in up here. I just wish it melted as fast as down there. Man Kassidy how tall are you now?
Char

Christy Lu said...

Cute pic's! All of you should get agents and become models. My favorite part is how you used the Alaskan salad prongs i gave you for hands on the snowman. You are by far one of the most creative people I know. I love ya tons.

Torrie Young said...

Apryl, You are fabulous!! We agree. What a fun blog--so creative. We can't believe you had enough snow to build a snowman. Crazy. We sure want to come visit as soon as we can (or go camping) when all this snow business is over. And when the baby is old enough to travel :)
love ya!

Stacy and Jared said...

Your pics are soo cute I LOVE the one of Brody he's such a little stud!!!

Sylvia Young said...

WOW Wish you were here in Alton build one of those snow creatures! All you kids as so cute. Apryl. you have done a good tech job!! Bloggin is fun! Glad you are doing it.
Love ya Grama