Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Apryl Showers bring May flowers, n' makes it less stinky around the house! tee-hee :)

Yip! The months fly by 90 miles an hour 'round here! I'm trying not to freak out about how quickly I get behind on perty much everything. We did start the month off in a crazy fun way..I made meatloaf cupcakes covered with blue mashed potatoes for dinner and pound cake and frosting to look like toasted cheese sandwhiches!:) I pranked pretty much everyone I could and had a successful day of April FOOLIN! :)
We went on an impromtu campout to the Coral Pinks last weekend with our neighbor. Of course we had fun!:)Came back in time to catch the Preisthood session.
We sooo enjoyed fabulous General Conference. Pres. Monson is amazing!
Elvin is starting a job in Vernal tomorrow. Soo grateful for the work, jis wish it didn't have to be soo far away. All is well with us, Hope this month treats ya'll fabulous! :)
TTFN (tah tah fer now)

5 comments:

Char said...

You aways have the most creative things. I didn't do anything. Paytan came in early that morning and told me we were late for school. Funny girl! She was pretty proud of herself for that one.

gayla gardner said...

You are so awesome. I didn't do anything for april fools cause I was stressing about getting my list of stuff done. Totally forgot about it. So next time you look at the house and say why can't I keep up just remember your doing the important stuff that I seem to never get to. Love ya, Gayla

Lovely Lisa said...

Sounds like good foolin' times. You have a good month, too! :)

Sylvia said...

I guess you and Lynar had quite the April fool day!!! It sounds like you made the home a happy one!! Good for you. It is hard to be separated Vernal and St. Geo, tho. Hope that works out ok. I know you are a cell phone family so you won't be too far from each other.
Have a great day, Cox Crew
Love ya bunches
MOM

Char said...

We plan on being there.