Love the new blog. I can't believe Brody is 4 already. The time flies when you are not looking. I can't believe we have been here for 6 months. Boy it has been a long winter. Char
We miss your FABULOUS family!! It seems that that the kids have totally grown up in the 2 months that we have been gone. Hopefully we will get to see your cute family sooner than the Cox-Family reunion! Love you guys!
Hey, You go some of the most beautiful places. The background is great. Broden is all grown up and such a sweetheart. Sure appreciate the note you left and being the one to represent us at Floss' funeral. Thanks bunches C'ya Love MOM
Happy Birthday, Broden!! Love the pictures, Apryl. In case the new background deleted all your links, ours is theyoungfamily1.blogspot.com. I had to re-add everyone after we changed ours. Hope your spring is awesome. Love ya
6 comments:
Love the new blog. I can't believe Brody is 4 already. The time flies when you are not looking. I can't believe we have been here for 6 months. Boy it has been a long winter.
Char
Looks like fun! Makes me miss St. George a little, which is weird since I never lived there or anything. :)
We miss your FABULOUS family!! It seems that that the kids have totally grown up in the 2 months that we have been gone. Hopefully we will get to see your cute family sooner than the Cox-Family reunion! Love you guys!
Hey,
You go some of the most beautiful places. The background is great. Broden is all grown up and such a sweetheart. Sure appreciate the note you left and being the one to represent us at Floss' funeral. Thanks bunches
C'ya
Love
MOM
Brody is so grown up and soooo cute! I can't wait to see you guys. Also it's been fun talkin' to you on the phone. luv ya!
Happy Birthday, Broden!! Love the pictures, Apryl. In case the new background deleted all your links, ours is theyoungfamily1.blogspot.com. I had to re-add everyone after we changed ours. Hope your spring is awesome. Love ya
Post a Comment