We survived Feburary! :) It's all good. Kass turned 12 and is definately a "tween-ager" :) Valentines Day was "SWEET"! ......Pres. Day weekend at Dumont was super fun!..... We got to see Gayla an the Girls, Laura had her cute Baby! Rio's basketball team finished the season un-defeated! Go Rio!
Lets see.....ummmm..... Oh Elvin went on a work trip to New York. LUCKY! Got to see Niagra Falls and Palmyra....... Our whole Family had to speak in church! Yikes! It was scarey but turned out awesome. The kids did GREAT and Elvin is now famous and still getting compliments on his talk giving abilities! :)..... Leap Day seemed some what un-eventful and things at work are going better so,.... we are happy, grateful, and fabulous! :) We're ready for some Spring weather! Bring it on MaRcH! :)
2 comments:
lucky for Elvin. I want go back there some day. We are coming down on wed. the 12th for the weekend so I'll call ya.
Char
Love the N.Y. pics! I've never seen it in the dead of winter. Glad your talks went well. Bradley had to speak in church yesterday.
Post a Comment