Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snow tubing during Spring Break! woohoo! :)







Check out our funny little video clip!:) We had soo much fun up in Alton tubing and visiting with Grandma. Kids are outta school for Spring Break this week, even tho it aint spring, it aint even Easter yet but our school district is obviously CONFUSED! :) We'll make the most of it tho. Thanx for all the fun GRANDMA! And the warm fire, homemade soup and choc. chip cookies! A fabulous day fer sure! :)

6 comments:

Char said...

looks like so much fun. Mom said you guys were headed to vagas this weekend. We are headed to leeds today. Jake and Rex are going to vagas tomorrow. Hope to see ya.
Char

Sylvia Young said...

Great Fun
Loved having the whole crew here in the snow country. It was wonderful to see the kids and get a bunch of hugs and kisses to give a Grandkid fix to a ready Grama. Thanx for coming. Hope you have a great vacation the rest of the week. Sure was neat to see Elvin in the Sacred Grove. What a privilege to be there. Thanx for sharing.
Love ya bunches
Grama

Christy Lu said...

I love the video, you should send it into Americas Funniest Home Videos. The pictures of upstate New York are great. When I was there it was summer so it looks really different and pretty with the snow.

Lovely Lisa said...

AAUGH! So jealous of tubing. When I try to explain it to people here they look at me like I'm crazy, lol. I haven't been for about four years now. Looks like good times. I loved the video! :)

Char said...

Are you still coming to the baptizm?
Char

Torrie Young said...

How fun. Love the wipe-out clip, funny--funny. We hope to see you soon! TY and ARY