Howdy ya'll! :) Have to apolgize for the groda pics of Tay's arm. Hope nobody got grossed out to bad. His arm is healing great. the Dr. was really impressed with the progress. The stitches are starting to fall out or disolve. I think he's enjoyed all the attention he's gotten from it. Exspecially at school. He likes to gross out the girls. :)
I started my 2nd job this week. My sis-in-law bought a local CURVES here in town and was desperate to find help for the early shift. Soo I thought "Duh, why not get paid $$$ to workout"! No brainer! So i work from 5:30 am to 8am mon, tues & thursdays. woohoo huh. :)
We are all doin good. Elvin's work has been picking up a little bit, so we are counting our blessings! T.T.F.N.
6 comments:
I was wondering about you. I'm glad Taylor is healing ok. Paytan thought it was pretty gross. She prayed for him a couple of times. That's really not fair that you get paid to workout. Cool!!
You are going to be an even more smokin' mama gettin paid to work out. But we can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.. we will be there the 24th and 25th.
I cannot believe your son's arm. It looks so bad. I just started a new blog. Can I have your e-mail to add you?
Glad things are picking up with Elvin's work. So happy Taylor is getting better. He was not too well when I was there. How will getting the kids to school work out with the excersize thing? Hope they all fit together for you.
Yaay for Curves! I go to one of the Curves here, but not at that unholy hour. :)
Wow I am glad he is doing better. Yeah I am sure he loves braging about it to the girls. He wouldn't be a Cox if he did. Ha ha. Mark and I have a page if you wanna look at it sometime. http://angelnthestarz.blogspot.com/
Lots of love, Wendy
Post a Comment