Saturday, August 23, 2008

CoX FaM cRaZy fUN suMmEr

Hey ever-body! Soo sorry to make you look at Me n' Elvins pic for 3 months! :) How boring is that?! yikes. Well the kids are back in school and it seems our lives have settled down a bit and I actually have a chance to update the blog. I downloaded all my pics too so I have the whole summer to show ya.:)

4 comments:

Char said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! you updated. Looks like you guys had another awesome summer. You really should come visit. Christy and Mom are coming next month. Miss ya tons and tons.

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

APRYL!!! Long time no ever see...I am so glad I stumbled onto your blog...from Cody & Angies to Stacy's and to your's.. What a cute family you have. Keep in touch.. Tiff (McDonald) Jackson:)

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

APRYL!!! Long time no ever see...I am so glad I stumbled onto your blog...from Cody & Angies to Stacy's and to your's.. What a cute family you have. Keep in touch.. Tiff (McDonald) Jackson:)

Jen said...

Your kids are getting so big. How tall is Kass now?? There is no use having her stand next to me anymore---she'll tower over me. She sure is beautiful. Looks like you did a lot of fun stuff this summer. Sometimes the routine of school is nice too though. Wish we could see you guys again. We sure miss Southern Utah!!!