Yaay-- you're back! Looks like you've had a fun summer! Your kids are growing up way too fast.
BTW, Kass is so much cooler than I was at her age. How's this for lame? I took hunter's safety when I was 12. I passed the written test with flying colors, but I never completed the class because I was too scared to take the shooting test. :)
2 comments:
Yaay-- you're back! Looks like you've had a fun summer! Your kids are growing up way too fast.
BTW, Kass is so much cooler than I was at her age. How's this for lame? I took hunter's safety when I was 12. I passed the written test with flying colors, but I never completed the class because I was too scared to take the shooting test. :)
So glad to hear you are doing ok. I love to see the kids and what they are up to. Thanks for sharing!!!
Love ya
Mom
Post a Comment