...7 THINGS I CAN DO...
1) I can be grateful
2) I can smile
3) I can tape n' mud drywall :)
4) I can drive fast
5) I can give big hugs:)
6) I can jump dune buggies
7) I can do anything I decide I can:)
...7 THINGS I CAN"T DO..
1) I can't burp the alphabet
2) I can't sew
3) I can't slam dunk
4) I can't jump dune buggies anymore (ouch) :)
5) I can't wear size 6 jeans yet
6) I can't stand Obama
7) I can't get over how many blessings I have!
...7 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ELVIN...
1) I love that he is sooo tall
2) I love his furry chest :D
3) I love to see him smile
4) I love his humble testimony
5) I love his profound wisdom
6) I love that he's such a great Dad
7) I love that he loves me
...7 THINGS THAT I SAY MOST OFTEN...
1) "Fabulous!"
2) "YIKES!"
3) "Action Construction, this is Apryl, how can help you?"
4) "Buckle up...NOW!"
5) "If u don't have anything nice 2 say, don't talk!"
6) "You're awesome!"
7) "I love you like crazy!"
...7 CELEBRITY ADMIRATIONS...
1) Oprah
2) Pres. Gordan B. Hinkley :)
3) Reese Whitherspoon
4) Micheal Phelps
5) Mitt Romney
6) Stephanie Meyers
7) Christy Young (she a celeb @ r house!) :)
...7 FAVORITE FOODS...
1) In-n-out burgers and fries
2) Anything from Outback Restraunt
3) Fresh peaches
4) Pecan pie
5) Elvin's dutch oven prime rib
6) Famous Daves BBQ ribs
7) blueberry waffles
...7 PEOPLE TO TAG...
1) Christy Lu
2) Tiffanie
3) Dot
4) Stacy
5) Camille
6) Crystal
7) Robyn
4 comments:
You are so fun to be around. You have such a big heart. I am glad you are such a wonderful daughter as well as a great friend. You have wonderful kids and a special spouse who loves me too. I am glad you are in St. George especially when I need a bed. Love ya Wandering Granny.
Looking forward to the lucky 7 * that's a good one. I like thinking about positive things. Your a good friend always were, I am glad for the reconnection... :)
Those are great favorite lists. I kept saying, "oh, yeah I love that too". You're so optimistic. Can't wait for the slide show!
ohh I'm tagged!
Post a Comment