Friday, November 14, 2008

November is for THANKFUL-NESS! :)

And I'm sooo way Thankful for soooo many things!:) I started a little list......:)

I'M SO THANKFUL.........

  1. That God picked me to be here on earth with you! :)
  2. The Sunshine in my life named Elvin, Kass, Rio, Tay & Bro
  3. My endearing Parents that showed unconditional love
  4. My Fabulous siblings that mentor my life

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

You are one special person, my dear Apryl. I am so blessed to have you as mine. I am thankful for you and yours this month, also.
Love ya
Grama in Alton

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

APpryl also says "I am so thankful for my nephew Kevin and his Amazing wife Robyn and their gorgeous little girl Ashlyn" wink, wink, nudge, nudge! :)
Miss you guys!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

This time of the year is my fav! I am thankful for blogging so I can peak into my dear friend apryl's life! :)