Thanks for posting, Apryl. Thanks for letting us run all over your yard and house, Elvin. Thanks for preparing for the general invasion for one whole weekend. Thanks for your absolutely delightful and generous hospitality. The Coxes are great. A miracle, for sure!!! Just being with each other!!! A time to remember forever!! I love everyone in the photos with all my heart!!! Queen Bee
3 comments:
Thanks for posting, Apryl. Thanks for letting us run all over your yard and house, Elvin. Thanks for preparing for the general invasion for one whole weekend. Thanks for your absolutely delightful and generous hospitality. The Coxes are great. A miracle, for sure!!! Just being with each other!!! A time to remember forever!! I love everyone in the photos with all my heart!!!
Queen Bee
Good times! I'll bet your dad was there in spirt, too. :)
SPIRIT. Yeah, I can spell.
Post a Comment