Well, those pictures sure look nice. It was so good to be with all the family and being at your house for the get-together was great!! I'm glad that I stayed so long and I'm looking forward to seeing you again.
I'd have to say we are the best lookin' family ever!!!!!!!!
Bradley had a good time looking at all of his cousins. It's been way too long since that reunion in 2003.
Thanks for everything, Apryl! You made Thanksgiving wonderful. We're so glad to have gotten pictures of everyone!P.S. No camera. :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well, those pictures sure look nice. It was so good to be with all the family and being at your house for the get-together was great!! I'm glad that I stayed so long and I'm looking forward to seeing you again.
I'd have to say we are the best lookin' family ever!!!!!!!!
Bradley had a good time looking at all of his cousins. It's been way too long since that reunion in 2003.
Thanks for everything, Apryl! You made Thanksgiving wonderful. We're so glad to have gotten pictures of everyone!
P.S. No camera. :(
Post a Comment