Sooo...Kassidy loves it! Whatta ya'll think? :) Me an Torrie had fun bedroom shopping. I'm just glad it turned out as fun and economic as it did. Gotta love a bedroom makeover.
Lo-Ove it! So cute! definitely fits Kass! You did an awesome job, now it's time for you to do mine! Tell Kass I love her and I hope she had a GREAT birthday!
9 comments:
You should have gotten a "before" shot! I love it, though... brown and pink are my favorite!!
It turned out way cute! I love the colors and the decorations. I need you to do my room now! ;) Love it! Hope you guys are doing well.
I would have died for a room like that at 13. Lucky you Kas!!!!!
love it. Want to make over my room?
If that room doesnt say teenager I don't know what does. I LOVE IT!
Great job!! I was just wondering what the curvy writing on the wall says?
Lo-Ove it! So cute! definitely fits Kass! You did an awesome job, now it's time for you to do mine! Tell Kass I love her and I hope she had a GREAT birthday!
It looks awesome!! I had a great time shopping with you--I think I'm converted to the all-American-girl pass time.
I love it! How fun to make her room cute!
Post a Comment